Higher performance and value for the practitioner, enhanced comfort for the patient. Nova Exam LED meets the demands of today’s clinical examination applications.
The LED light source produces a cool light that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a uniform beam pattern and higher illumination levels. A sleek head design, combined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positioning while being easy to clean and maintain. The operational benefits include lower power consumption and longer light source life.
- The LED source provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable.
- Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head.
- The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting.
- Nova Exam LED delivers a uniform beam pattern that aids the examination process.
- Dual intensity switching allows a choice between two illumination levels. The low level delivers a 19% increase in light level with only 8W of LED power compared to a 20W halogen option. The high level delivers an 11% increase in light level with only 16W of LED power compared to a 35W halogen option.
- Maximum arm reach of 45″ (114.30 cm).
- Available with a variety of mounting options (floorstand, table, wall or ceiling) to fit the application.
- Delivers consistent light output during power supply fluctuations
- The sleek light head aids routine cleaning.
- The LED source offers 10x the operational life of traditional halogen solutions.
- 58% energy savings over comparable halogen options (at low light level setting) and 18% savings when providing double the illumination.
- Illuminance, Low Level: 25,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18″ (46 cm).
- Illuminance, High Level: 50,000 lux (4645 fc) at 18″ (46 cm).
- 4600 K color temperature.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 93.
- Two LED light modules with a 40,000-hour life each.
- Maximum arm reach of 45″ (114.3 cm).
- Contemporary aesthetic.
- Better value for the practitioner.
- Wall, floor, ceiling and table mount configurations.