The Matrx VMS® Small Animal Anesthesia Machine is a long-time favorite of veterinary professionals. It is designed for safe, simple and controllable small animal inhalation anesthesia. Optional shelves available.
- Includes occlusion valve and starter pack of Sodasorb® LF.
- Dual view oxygen flowmeter—glass tube with a scale reading from 0.2 to 4 LPM—quickly switch from standard to magnified view.
- Easy-to-view inhalation/exhalation valves allow easy monitoring of respiration for patient safety.
- Automatic air intake valve—opens to provide room air to patient if contents of breathing bag are depleted.
- Oxygen flush.
- 1500 cc CO2 absorber with “Quick Release” lever feature for easy absorbent replacement (accepts prepack canisters or 1350 gm loose absorbent).
- Dome-type inhalation and exhalation valves—no tools needed to disassemble.
- Scavenging/adjustable pressure limiting valve.
- -60 to +60 cm H2O pressure gauge.
- 15 mm and 22 mm diameter corrugated breathing circuits.
- One- and two-liter breathing bags.
- Chrome portable stand with 5-leg spider base and casters.
- Accepts Matrx VIP 3000® and TEC 3 vaporizers (mounting kit included).
- Oxygen low-flow flowmeter add-on capability