LW Scientific Universal 8 Centrifuge is an 8 place fixed-angle rotor and the perfect solution for both laboratories and veterinary offices.
It features a ZERO-RPM locking lid for safety and digital programming of time and speed ranging from 800-3400rpm. Achieve up to 1450g with the fixed angle rotor and 1809g with the swing-out rotor resulting in clean, easy to read lines of separation. The LW Scientific Universal centrifuge has a 110-220v auto-switching power adapter.
- Accurate speeds for specific g-force.
- Ideal for blood, urine, and other fluids.
- Easy removal of rotors for accessibility.
- Zero-rpm locking lid.
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping.
- Service Indicator Light.
- Stores last four programmed speeds.
- 800-3400 rpm programmable.
- Rotor construction 8-place for 3-15ml tubes.
[fc id=’1′ align=’center’][/fc]