RAD + DynamiXR + CT
3 Systems in One
The new Multivet system covers the three main imaging procedures required by small animals.
RAD (2D static X-ray)+ CT (3D tomographic X-ray) and DynamiXR (Squence of X-ray images in real time).
The compact footprint allows the system to be easily located in any veterinary clinic.
The most outstanding feature of this system is the powerful X-ray generator and X-ray tube which allows the performance or three modalities, producing excellent image quality.
- Multimodality system: 2D, 3D and Dynamic in a single device
- Wide CT FOV (17’’x17’’) to cover any kind of animal body sizes.
- Powerful X ray output (32 kW)
- Dynamic X-ray studies with high-speed fps.
- Elevating table for easy patient positioning
- Lateral weight bearing exposures.
- Fast stitching for trauma studies.
- Compact footprint to fit in small rooms.
- Single phase line and low electrical requirements.