Increased Utility for Your Practice
Building upon the previous model, EVO produces an even faster analgesic response and allows the operator to safely treat more indications with the same precision dosing. In this model, MLS sources have a peak power of 75 W and an average power of up to 1.2 W delivered with the synchronization of emissions (continuous/chopped and pulsed), which enables the user to reach desired tissue depth, while ensuring complete safety against collateral tissue (heat) damage.
Thanks to the higher peak power, one may act on the source of pain more directly by increasing the anti-inflammatory effects, speeding up the anti-edema effects and promoting activation of cellular regeneration processes.
The EVO is equipped with software protocols specific to canine, feline, equine and exotic applications. The predefined protocol treatment parameters may be modified for a more personalized therapeutic approach.
The innovative and ergonomic handpiece incorporates two overlying laser sources, covering a target area of 2 cm in diameter. This patented design allows for light skin contact to maximize energy fluence and minimize loss. A large optical system focuses them and transmits their maximum synergy, resulting in optimal delivery to irradiate the muscular trigger points simultaneously and evenly.
With a new feature, the interchangeable head of the handpiece, the standard lens may be quickly and easily removed and replaced with acupuncture and intraoral tips.
The acupuncture tip (conical light guide) has been designed for laser puncture, with a spot size measuring only 4mm in diameter. The intraoral tip (curved light guide) is particularly suitable for conditions such as gingivitis and stomatitis.
The filter for hair, dirt and debris ensures maximum efficiency during each treatment.
- Optical group with MLS source – average power up to 1.2 W, Peak Power 75 W
- 2 cm diameter Target Area highlighted by high-efficiency red light LEDs
- High resolution LCD color touchscreen user interface
- Over 80 preset protocols (Canine, Feline, Equine & Exotic)
- Program sections for acupuncture and intraoral pathologies
- Capability to customize every treatment parameter
- Personal area to save custom protocols
- MLS pulse modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Variable or fixed duty cycle
- Variable treatment time starting from 1 second
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the set parameters
Alarms and Safety Features
- Laser emission warning signal
- Interlock (can be temporarily disabled)
- Acoustic signal for the beginning and the end of the therapy, and for each treatment second (can be disabled)
- Password to operate the device
- Laser emergency stop button
- Set up for connection to laser emission signal repeater
Dimensions and Weight
- 14 x 11 x 4 inches; 6.1 lbs
- External power supply 18Vdc 50VA
- Internal Lithium ion battery
- Acupuncture Tip (Conical Light Guide)
- Intraoral Tip (Curved Light Guide)
- 3 Laser Safety Goggles
- Unit Carrying Case
- Table Handpiece Holder
- Shoulder Strap for Portable Use
- User Guide (Small Animal or Equine specific)
- Protocol Guide
- Safety Sign
- Practice Resource Manual
- Initial Marketing Package
- Rolling Cart
Suitable for any portable MLS Therapy Laser, this cart stores all laser accessories and makes transportation between treatment rooms quick and easy.
Dimensions and Weight: 33.5 in H, 19 in W, 22 in D; 37.5 lbs
- ULTRA Handpiece
The ULTRA Handpiece can be connected to any portable MLS Therapy Laser model. It has been designed to address larger target areas (6cm) with greater speed while utilizing the same precise point control delivery as the standard handpiece. Extending the size of the irradiated zone makes it possible to activate large areas of tissue or joints homogenously.The ULTRA is ideal for the following:
- High volume practices
- When treatment speed is paramount
- Mixed or large animal practices
- Exotic animals where a “no-touch” protocol is necessary
- Lithium Polymer Battery