5-YEAR WARRANTY AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Instead of the standard 3-year
*Valid until December 31, 2023
The Gold Standard in Laser Surgery
The Cutting Edge 40-watt CO2 Laser System sets a new standard by combining the advanced features of previous models with a new metal CO2 canister, improved user interface, and unprecedented 25 watt peak power SmartPulseTM technology.
- Enhanced CO2 Canister: The RF excited source allows for a metal canister that provides an estimated 2-3 times longer life than glass tubes.
- SmartPulseTM Technology: 25 watts of peak power in Super Pulse mode ensures optimum incision efficiency while minimizing collateral tissue damage.
- Improved User Interface: Double the size high resolution touch screen display with on board surgical reference guide.
Same Great Features
- Balanced Titanium Articulated Arm: 360-degree hand piece rotation.
- Aiming Beam: Visualize energy before firing for improved accuracy.
- Automatic Calibration: No delays associated with daily calibration.
- Beam Integrity: Consistent energy delivery with no loss of power.
- Autoclavable Hand Pieces: No costly waveguides or tips to replace.
- Laser Type: Carbon dioxide
- Power Source: RF Excited, Metal Canister
- Control Panel: LCD color touch-screen
- Wavelength: 10,600 nm
- Peak Power: 270W/25W SmartPulse mode
- Average Power: 40W (CW) at the hand piece output
- Aiming Beam: Diode, 4mw, 635 nm
- Control: Microprocessor
- Control Panel: LCD color touchscreen
Dimensions and Weight
- 42 x 54 x 118 cm; 136 lbs.
- Autoclavable Hand Pieces
- 2 Laser Safety Goggles
- Safety Sign
- Practice Resource Manual
- Initial Marketing Package
- Smoke Evacuator
Every Cutting Edge laser system has all the necessary equipment for complete smoke evacuation to ensure user safety. Our smoke evacuation systems utilize four stages of filtration in a single housing (pre-filter, ULPA, carbon, postfilter), with filter media rated at 0.01 micron with 99.99995% efficiency.