The gold standard in point of care ultrasound.
The Core Imaging Integra handheld ultrasound breaks the barriers of portable ultrasound. With features such as harmonic high-resolution imaging and scanning time that matches your device, you won’t stop scanning for hours! Combine those features with USB-C connection, less than ¼ pound transducer weight, veterinary-specific presets and calculations, and you have a handheld ultrasound that leads all others. The Integra is the definition of you have to see it to believe it!
- App based ultrasound for Android or Surface
- Veterinary specific presets
- Color doppler
- Cardiac calculations
- Full transducer assortment
- High-resolution multi-frequency construction
- USB-C connectivity
- Battery life as long as the device is connected to it
- 3 year warranty including defects and drops
No battery needed
- Integra MC .19 lbs
- Integra LV .24 lbs
- Integra L .24 lbs
- Integra C .39 lbs
- Connection type: USB-C
- Acceptable devices: Android, Microsoft Surface
- Cord length: 8 Feet
- Acceptable operating temperature: 20 – 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Imaging Modes: B, B+B, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Calculation packages: Veterinary specific for abdominal, reproductive, cardiac
- Preset packages: Veterinary specific
- Warranty: 3 years including drops and defects.