The BIONET BM3Vet Touch monitoring system is a multi-parameter portable veterinary vital sign monitor
Now with Touch Screen
Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Touch is specially designed to be used in vet surgery, treatment or cage areas. Compact design with a unique handle makes it easy to move from room to room. Its 8″ color touch monitor displays all the vital signs that you want in different colors to recognize each parameter easily. Built in printer offers documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and Temperature.
- Includes: temperature, transflectance SpO2, and esophageal probes*.
- EtCO2 ready (can add plug and play main or sidestream EtCO2 at any time).
- 8″ high resolution touch screen monitor.
- Individual swap speed setting for each parameter.
- Multiple display modes.
- 168 full hours of trend data stored.
- 20 cases x 10 sec alarm waveform stored.
- Includes B-Link software for data collection.
- ST level, PVC count real-time display.
- Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours
[fc id=’1′ align=’center’][/fc]