The BM7Vet monitoring system boasts optional dual IBP modules, EtCO2 and anesthetic gas module, on top of standard ECG, Respiration, NIBP, Dual Temp and SpO2. Its 12.1″ wide colour monitor displays all the vital signs that you want in different colours. Built-in printer offers documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperatureIncludes: temperature, transflectance SpO2, and esophageal probes*.
- 7″ high resolution widescreen monitor.
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter.
- Multiple display modes.
- Remembers your settings.
- Add mainstream or sidestream EtCO2 at any time!
- 128 full hours of trend data are stored.
- 20 cases – 10 second alarm waveform are stored.
- Includes B-Link software for data collection.
- ST level, PVC count real-time display.
- Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours.
[fc id=’1′ align=’center’][/fc]