The Outpatient II is the documented industry leader for examination lights. More physicians choose the Outpatient II than any other light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation.
With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Outpatient II is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physician’s office.
- 86,000 lux (7990 fc) at 24″ (61 cm).
- 3300 K color temperature.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 94.
- Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle.
- Friction knob allows user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool.
- Cool operation ensured with heat filters and dichroic coatings.
- Shadow-free operation provided by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hour average bulb life.
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to ensure continuous operation.
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures).
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap.
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes.
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models also available.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in USA.