The StatSpin VT is used for centrifuging microhematocrit tubes for packed cell volume determination, as well as for rapid separation of whole blood and preparing urine sediment for microscopic analysis.
It is a Multipurpose Veterinary Centrifuge for blood, urine, hematocrits and other routine spins in two minutes or less.
- Operates without vibration and with virtually no noise or heat build-up.
Cover interlock system, UL Listed (US/Canada), meets international safety standards.
- Self-diagnostics reduce chance of operator error.
- Preprogrammed run cycles for simplified operation.
- Blood, urine, microhematocrits and other routine spins in two minutes or less!
- Fast / Quiet / Versatile
9,800 – 15,800 RPM
- Footprint only 5″H x 7″W x 9″D