The LW Scientific ZipCombo centrifuge is the perfect solution to your micro-centrifugation needs! It provides all the performance of popular “STAT” centrifuges at a fraction of the cost. Spin down hematocrits at 12,000 rpm in only 3 minutes. Change the rotor to spin micro tubes at 12,000 rpms for serum in 3 minutes. Then use the digital controls to decrease the speed to spin urines in microtubes, too!
- Portable and compact microhematocrit centrifuge.
- Spins four 75mm capillary tubes in angled rotor.
- Mylar-coated or plastic capillary tubes recommended – vial of 200 tubes included; Critoseal clay available.
- Powered by a maintenance-free brush less motor.
- Fifteen minute timer – separations in five minutes.
- Designed with a small footprint to conserve space.
- Safety switch lid.
- Strobe through transparent lid for exact speed.
- LED power indicator light.
- Durable lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- Speed: 11,000 rpm.
[fc id=’1′ align=’center’][/fc]