The LW Scientific Zipocrit Centrifuge is an economic 4 place micro-hematocrit centrifuge that is ideal for mobile vets & small practices.
- Portable and compact microhematocrit centrifuge.
- Spins four 75mm capillary tubes in angled rotor.
- Mylar-coated or plastic capillary tubes recommended – vial of 200 tubes included; Critoseal clay available.
- Powered by a maintenance-free brush less motor.
- Fifteen minute timer – separations in five minutes.
- Designed with a small footprint to conserve space.
- Safety switch lid.
- Strobe through transparent lid for exact speed.
- LED power indicator light.
- Durable lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- Speed: 11,000 rpm.