Shor-line is revolutionizing cat housing with the NEW Feline Comfort Suite. It’s made from a unique fine-celled foam board that is strong yet gentle for feline paws.
We developed this with our customers and university thought leaders. It results in more open space and uses a Kat Kave instead of a shelf because cats want hiding and perching.
Premium, low-stress features fill the unit. You can choose between four door styles and an optional Viewing Dome. The Viewing Dome only works with the Tri-Door.
These units work like our former feline housing. You can mix and match litters and main units to produce housing assemblies. (See pages 42-45 from catalog.) We recommend keeping double compartment housing because it is more beneficial to the cat. And, if you develop capacity issues, you can close off one or more of the portals. Vents optional.
- Optional vent in back to keep air flowing.
- Additional vertical bars protect curious paws
- Self Cleaning pass through slide.
- Lockable quiet closing latch.
- XL litter area allows proper elimination posturing
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic polymer hinge stands up to years of use.
- Optional Storage. Choose either door or drawers. Standard sizes are 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” or 48”W.
- Optional viewing dome.
- Middle Polycarbonate band at eye level gives the feline an unobstruced view. Durable Stainless Steel grill at top and bottom provides good air flow.
- Four door choices.
- Diagonal vents are easy to clean
- Durable polycarbonate door is stylish for the practice and gives felines a great view.
See our documentation for more options