LAUNCH PROMOTION – $450 VALUE !
FREE TABLET AND CASE WITH PURCHASE OF ANY INTEGRA PROBE
*Valid for purchases made before December 31, 2022
The gold standard in point of care ultrasound.
The Core Imaging Integra handheld ultrasound breaks the barriers of portable ultrasound. With features such as harmonic high-resolution imaging and scanning time that matches your device, you won’t stop scanning for hours! Combine those features with USB-C connection, less than ¼ pound transducer weight, veterinary-specific presets and calculations, and you have a handheld ultrasound that leads all others. The Integra is the definition of you have to see it to believe it!
- App based ultrasound for Android or Surface
- Veterinary specific presets
- Color doppler
- Cardiac calculations
- Full transducer assortment
- High-resolution multi-frequency construction
- USB-C connectivity
- Battery life as long as the device is connected to it
- 3 year warranty including defects and drops
No battery needed
- Integra MC .19 lbs
- Integra LV .24 lbs
- Integra L .24 lbs
- Integra C .39 lbs
- Connection type: USB-C
- Acceptable devices: Android, Microsoft Surface
- Cord length: 8 Feet
- Acceptable operating temperature: 20 – 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Imaging Modes: B, B+B, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Calculation packages: Veterinary specific for abdominal, reproductive, cardiac
- Preset packages: Veterinary specific
- Warranty: 3 years including drops and defects.