BM3Vet Next monitors vital signs in veterinary patients (feline, canine) including: ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature and EtCO2.
Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Next monitor is specially designed to be used in a veterinary environment. Compact design coupled with a unique handle make it easy to move from room to room. Its 7″ widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition. A built in printer offers hard copy documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperatureIncludes: temperature, transflectance SpO2, and esophageal probes*.
- 7″ high resolution widescreen monitor.
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter.
- Multiple display modes.
- Remembers your settings.
- Add mainstream or sidestream EtCO2 at any time!
- 128 full hours of trend data are stored.
- 20 cases – 10 second alarm waveform are stored.
- Includes B-Link software for data collection.
- ST level, PVC count real-time display.
- Very low-perfusion SpO2 measurement.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours.