Ideal for larger surgeries and larger surgery rooms, the MI-1000 surgery light offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable.
The large diameter LED array provides exceptional shadow control – even with just a single light head. Controlling brightness within the illumination field is simple, with our 5-stage dimming (including minimally-invasive mode) control handle.
- Output rated at 100,000 LUX.
- 4,300° Kelvin pure white illumination.
- Superior shadow control.
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights.
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from sterilizable handle.
- Long-life LED’s, rated at 50,000 hours.
- Lower overall maintenance costs.
- Near-zero radiated heat.
- Wide array of mounts for extreme flexibility.